Monday, December 7, 2015

December Daily

Sooooo on November 30th my friend Angie and I decided that we were going to do some "quick" December Daily's. 
Is there such a thing??
Well we did our best, and spent the next two days putting together 
our "quickie" books.

Here are some looks into the blank pages.
Hope you are somehow documenting your December, and your life in general.












Most of my papers were not double sided, so I cut the same paper for front and back and then I 
used my sewing machine to sew them together.
On one of the days I added a place to slip a tag between the sewing.
There is a lot of yummy good pages and papers. 
I love the uniqueness of each page, and am having fun documenting my time with my parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!