Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Just makin a tshirt


Yep, I'm a child of the 80's and 90's 
So when my girlfriends wanted to go see new kids on the block I had to say yes too!
However I didn't haveanynew kids shirts,
So I made one! 
After all, these times were all about bright colors and even some spray paint.

This was super easy project.
I started with a plain white shirt.
I then hand drew and cut out the NKOTB
I used grunge letters for"right stuff" and the new sizzix dies for the "the" 
I put a large sheet of watercolor paper inside the shirt
(To keep it from bleeding to the back side)
Then I mixed my tulip brand spray tie dye paints.
The fabulous part is the spray nozzle! 
It's perfect for this sort of application!
Then I just went to town spray spray spraying!
You do want to make sure your letters don't shift.
In my case I had to chase the kitty away from the table I was using!

Then you just remove the letters and let the shirt dry!
Voila, a fun and easy t shirt! 
I'm thinking of making fun different shirts out of all 4 that were in the package I bought. 

So if you're looking for a quick shirt this product is fabulous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!