Monday, May 11, 2015

Bright and cheerful thank you notes

Hello!
Today I have some thank you cards to share with you all. 

In my every day life I'm a 911 operator. 
Yep, I'm that voice of calm on the other end of the line when you are in an emergency.
I wanted to make thank you cards for our supervisors at work,
 (for National Telecommuters Week (in April))
and I wanted needed them to be quick. 
I inked up some regular heavy cardstock with bright distress inks
 (including the new mermaid lagoon)
and then I ran the paper through an embossing folder,
ran a black ink pad across the raised areas, and stamped the thank you. 
Then I finished it off with a bit of black and white bakers twine. 
Not too bad for a quickie card!

Hope you are having a fabulous Monday Morning!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!