Monday, April 6, 2015

Yummy painty goodness

Sometimes I just like to get messy!
Ok, most of the time I like to get messy!
I've been trying out new techniques and processes, 
and I just wanted to share some pictures with you all!
I made these for an alter composition book swap with my art friends a month or so ago.
Mmmmm 
It's mostly all paint and stamps, stencils and bits of paper!
For this one I added some buttons and a bit more sewing. 
I don't know if this is inspiring to you or not, but I know I often just love to
look at all the yummy colors!
Most of the paints used were from Dina Wakleys line of paint.
I even used one of her stencils. 

Hope you are doing something crafty this week. 

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful work Diana!! gorgeous !! I like it so much, colours and stamps are fabulous. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!