Sunday, April 5, 2015

Fools gold for Easter

Happy Easter!
I hope you are getting to spend the day exactly how you want!
I will be at work, and while I love my work family,
I would rather be spending the day with my own family. 
Ahhh the life of those for us that are first responders!

Today is a new challenge over at Anything But a Card,
And this month the challenge is "fools gold"
Even though I live in Arizona, I don't often come across fools gold.
 However I have been coming across a LOT of gold in crafting lately,
and so I have been dazzled, and have had the chance to try out some new products.
Today I am sharing with you this fun little sign I made to celebrate Easter.


I got my grubby little paws on some of the new decoart foils,
and I went to town.
These foils are a lot of fun to work with, but they can be a little temperamental.
For the frame I rubbed on some Inka-gold.

I do hope you will hop on over to the new challenge and join in!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, I need to remember this for next Easter and maybe Christmas...and Halloween!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sign for Easter. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana... very pretty, I haven't seen the DecoArt foils...something else I'm going to have to look for... Love it !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!