Sunday, January 4, 2015

Anything but a card new beginnings

Hello bloggers! I know its been a while. Today a brand spankin new challenge is up at anything but a card challenge
I have decided to try a weekly prompt that will challenge me both artistically and spiritually. So I'll be working with the documented life and documented faith projects.  For this week I decorated the cover of my journal a bit. I tend to work organically, so this may change, but I'm certainly excited about a new journal and a new beginning. Please come along and join me?


4 comments:

  1. Super cute project and what a great idea!!!!! Great start and can't wait to see your inspirations as the year progresses!
    Love being on the same DT and seeing your creativity!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design Diana - the pink is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun cover to your journal; I really like the pops of bright pink on the Kraft background !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the zing of the pink against the kraft - that should inspire you every time you open the journal! Great ABAC inspiration.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!