Saturday, March 15, 2014

Almost st pattys

I have had a very eventful day!
It included free coffee from a brand new Dutch Brothers,
a nice walk at the park with the dogs,
and a flat tire and sitting on the side of the road for an hour and a half!
So even though I had planned on doing a card for this weeks Just Some Lines post,
I completely ran out of time, and have this fun little ATC to share instead!


Lucky for me I had colored up this little image last week,
and I have a fun ATC to share!
The background paper is from Pretty Little Studios.
I hope you are getting crafty this weekend!

Entering into:
Pinspirational Challenges: #98
Wicked Wednesday ATC: Leprichans and Luck
Pink Elephant: Greens/ St Pattys day


6 comments:

  1. I love time savers like that! Finding something you started and didn't finish is always sweet!! This flying fairy is beautiful!!


    Thanks for joining our Green challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful....
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, my friend - thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cute card! The sentiment suits the image perfectly. :) Nice touch with the accent colour red in the corner. Thank you for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card! Your image is awesome! LOVE the b/g paper you used! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Cut It Up!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  6. zip! That is one fast, and CUTE, little fairy! Thank you so much for playing with us at CIU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!