Saturday, January 4, 2014

Jsl fav color combo

 I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!
I have been busy busy busy!
and I haven't had internet at my house for the last few days!
Luckily we're back up and running now!
 
And just in time for the new Challenge at Just Some Lines
That's right it's the new January Challenge.
Use your Favorite Color Challenge.
My favorite color is yellow, so I started with that
and then I got a little carried away with the yellow,
and pretty much the whole card is yellow...
Oooops.....
Oh well, I guess for me this will just be my favorite color, not combo!
The sentiment is from Little Tangles,
and the background paper was made by moi!
 
Come along and join in Just Some Lines Challenge
 
Entering into:
Little Tangles: Saying Hello
Card Makin Mama's: Anything Goes
 

7 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty yellow card and I love the cute hippo! Yellow is not a color I work with a lot. I like it, just don't use it as much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Started with yellow...got a little carried away" lol I have a hard time stopping sometimes, too! Cute card, Diana! Thanks for sharing with us for the Anything Goes Challenge on the Card Makin' Mamas Challenge Blog!

    Hope to see you again soon!

    Inky hugs,
    Angi
    CMM DT
    Making Mayhem | Because Life is Messy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love that butterfly! Thanks for joining in at Little Tangles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright fun card! I love that glittery butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty. Love your glitter butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!