Saturday, January 11, 2014

Favorite color combo with just some lines


Happy Weekend!
It's my last weekend off for... well for at least a year!
I'm ok with it though, I actually prefer to be off on weekdays
(I get sooooo much more done!)
Today I have a little altered picture frame to share with you.
 
I got this in my stocking from Santa for Christmas,
and I knew right away that I was going to alter it!
Then as I was coloring up this fabulous NEW digi from Just Some Lines
I knew it would be perfect for the edge of the frame!
Plus I got the wonderful heart washi from Joann's
(you wanna hear the story about that?)
***off on a tangent!**
So I get this fabulous email from Joann's with a coupon $5 off any purchase of $5!!!
What is that squealing I hear??
yep, me too! So off I go bound and determined to just spend $5.
(We're still on a tight budget!)
I found a cute as pie stamp set for 6.99 plus 40% off, which made it 4.19 how would I spend my remaining  $.81??
So then I stumbled upon a display of washi tape 1.99 plus 40% off!
Sooooo I got the stamp set, and the washi tape for......  $.41
yep, that's right, I'm a bargain shopppppa!
***end of tangent****
 
If you are looking for a fabulous new digi to add to your collection,
then hop on over to the Just Some Lines Shop
and swoop one up!
 And since you're swooping up a new digi, why not come play along with the Favorite Color Combo Challenge that we have going over on the Challenge Blog!
 
Linking up with:
Robyn's Fetish: Use a Digi
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. your frame looks fab and and you certaintly did get a bargain didnt you
    Thanks for joining us this month over at LEJ Designs challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (DT for LEJ Designs)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!