Saturday, November 2, 2013

Just some lines thank you

 I rescently had the great opportunity to go through training at my new job.
I was lucky enough to have an amazing trainer,
I made her this card using the new Just some Lines digi.
There is a brand new challenge up to use 3 embellishments on your creation.
Don't you just love this new digi??
I colored her up using my copics, and the paper was a scrap I had laying on my desk!
I do love how versatile this digi could be! 
I hope you will come and play along with us this month!  
 
linking up with:
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
Card Makin Mama's: Thankful Tidings
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new position! This card is darling, I'm sure your trainer was thrilled with it! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!