Saturday, October 5, 2013

Pink stripes

 Hubby had to run an errand, so I hopped back in the craft room and whipped up this fun card!
I used my Denami Stamp, and a sort of ombre effect on the butterfly paper
for the background I used my coredinations cardstock which I ran through a dotty embossing folder
then sanded!
I layered them and added a little bit of twine in between.
Then I finished the edges off with some black and white dotty washi tape!
Ahhh I love the washi!
 
Finally the sentiment is from a Simon Says "Thank You" pack of stamps!
Cute, fun, and very pink!!!
 
Linking up with:
Simon Says Stamp: We're going Dotty
Tammy's Scrapin Corner: Monochromatic
Try it on Tuesday: Going Dotty
and new to me, but I'm hoping to get to use some of her digi's soon!!!
By Lori Designs: Use Washi Tape
 

6 comments:

  1. Cute little card. Love the background for your stamp!

    Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky I have some candy on my blog ;o) http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST love thos this Diana! Esp how you used the twine in the stripes and of course the Core!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and black! Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner, Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those core strips accentuated by the twine are really fun and bold! so glad to see you playing along with us at Core'dinations for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real bright happy card. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and I love the spotty washi tape too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!