Sunday, August 18, 2013

Make everyday magic

It's a new week at Anything but a card
The new challenge is fairies or fairy tales
And I wanted to play in my art journal a little!
What do you think of this monochromatic ness?
No, that's probably not really a word, but I'm goin with it anyways!
Here's a close up!
The image is a clear stamp from some odd girl stamps,
And perfect for the fairy or fairy tale challenge! 
I think she's super cute, and I love the sentiment.

Come play along with us this next two weeks!

Linking up with: 
Creative inspirations: monochrome
Simon says Wednesday challenge: monochromatic
Some odd girl: August sketch

7 comments:

  1. A great journal page Diana - all the textures work so well together. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page - love the background and the fairy image is sooo cute. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make Everyday Magic is a wonderful reminder Diana. Your fairy girl really pops out from all the wonderful shades and textures of green that you have. I certainly hope there is a wee darlin' like her hiding in our garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how adorable is this! I love the color and texture too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice journal page! Looks like you had some fun creating that neat background! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so glad you joined us for the challenge this month at Some Odd Girl!! I love the monochromatic'ness'. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors and I love the shimmer!
    Thanks for joining us over at Some Odd blog! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!