Sunday, May 19, 2013

Challenge: Day 19

Five of my favorite Blogs and what I love about them

Tim Holtz: If you are crafty at all, you've probably heard of this amazingly talented guy!
You can find his blog Here
and you can see his touch on the crafting community almost everywhere you look!
I love that he is just the normal guy next door, he's easy to follow in tutorials, and you can see that he loves what he does, and he loves sharing it with others!

Saturated Canary: When I first started papercrafting about a year ago my friend Mary mentioned this amazing digital stamp artist! I was pretty much hooked at the first stop on her blog here.
Her artwork is amazing, and even better her blog is fun to read, and you can feel her love of Christ oozing out of all her words!  It's so inspirational, and her digi's are so fun to color!

Donna Downey: If you recall I made a little stop at her studios a month or so ago.  Talk about loving someone's work! You can find her blog here and her Wednesday Inspiration pieces are much anticipated for me!

Jim the Gentleman Crafter: Not only do I follow his blog, but also his Tuesday night Ustream as well! He's a hoot!  He reminds me so very much of my best friend Joe in Orlando, and I just love when he says "hey y'all!" you can find his blog here.

I hope you check some of these fab blogs out! Honestly they are lots of fun, and so inspirational!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!