Friday, May 17, 2013

Challenge: Day 17

A favorite Photo of yourself and why

I love this pic!
It's from our wedding day (duh right?)
I love the plant in the background, and that we are both all dressed up!
I won't tell you that we were sitting on an extremely uncomfortable rock!  (oops)
No, it was a fabulous day!  It's so extremely stressful to plan your own wedding, and then
to execute it can be tricky..
I was lucky that I got to share the day with my family (from out of town) and friends.
Lucky for me you don't see any of this stress in the picture!

Remember I'm joining in the blog every day in may challenge!

Proverbs 30:18-19

"There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand:  the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a snake on a rock, the way of a ship on the high seas, and the way of a man with a maiden.

1 comment:

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!