Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bright quick card


Happy Wednesday!
My weekend is almost over..
I know I have a strange schedule!
I was lucky to have the house to myself...
I got to create this fun card!

The stamp is from unity stamps.
I had ordered a slew of them a while back, and finally got organized enough 
To use some of them!
The papers are from Heidi Grace Studios,
A fun 6 x 6 pad that fits the color challenge at Docerela perfectly!
This is also a unity stamp on the inside!
I can guarantee that ill be using this one on a front very very soon!
Oh, and this is Koa playing with a paper bird!
He could barely keep his poor kitty eyes open!

Entering this into:
Unity stamps: card sketch

5 comments:

  1. How fun is this card. Another again project !

    Thanks for joining our color pallete challenge this week at Docerela

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card, love the bright colors you selected from the color pallete! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Fun bright paper! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card.

    Thanks for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Ana

    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Funny Project!

    Congratulations =)

    And i love your cat =)

    Thaks to Join us =)

    Kissies =)

    Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!