Friday, April 5, 2013

It's your birthday... Go batty

Happy Birthday!
Yep, a few birthdays to celebrate while I'm gone on my trip!
Lucky me I get to see my nephew for his birthday,
and I leave just a few days before my mom's birthday too!
(that post will be next)
So I made this card for my nephew!
The image is from Angie Delarie
And here's a close up
I know the bat has a bow, and that's not so boyish, but I tried to color him up in boy colors!

Entering this into:
Desert Island Crafts: 1, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10
Crafty Catz: anythng Goes
Simon Says: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: Happy Birthday
Tuesday Morning Sketch: Challenge 192
Crafty Bloggers: Anything Goes



9 comments:

  1. This was very cute. Love the stamp and the sentence. A lot of great papers, well done.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck with both the challenge and the GDT spot.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Perfect mix of festive colors and patterns! :) Thanks for celebrating with us and playing along in our "Happy Birthday" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I'm sure your nephew will love it!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, this made me smile...that image is so cute! Thank you for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun ,cute, and colourful!! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely creation and thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz and good luck with the gdt spot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thanks for joining us at DICC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card, love the layout. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x - CC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!