Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Crafters cafe: green challenge

Good morning!
Today is my posting day for the new monthly challenge at The Crafters Cafe
This months challenge is... 
Yep, GREEN!
We got the immense pleasure of working with Rick St Dennis digi's!
Oh, and by the way that's the prize over there too!
Wow right?
I thought this mad hatter image sorta looked like a deranged leprechaun!
So I colored him up green
But I added a little touch of red on his hat...
Cause well my mom always made us wear red somewhere on st party's day.
I guess I was supposed to get a kiss instead of a pinch??
Here's his close up!
I'm also playing along with the sketch challenge at Sketchy friday
And the All stitched up challenge at crafty catz

P.S. that washi came on a package from crafty gal Lizzie Sanchez! 
I was able to recycle it on this card!! Yeah!

4 comments:

  1. Awww.what a fun card and image, too funny about the deranged leprecahn!! Love the touch of red! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project. Love the stitching elements. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, and that image is awesome. Love all the stitching around the edges. Great take on our Sketchy Friday sketch. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!