Monday, February 18, 2013

ATC

Today I have an ATC to share with you all!
There are a couple of challenges that I really enjoy entering on a weekly or bi weekly basis
Wicked Wednesday atc is one of those challenges!
My life has been so hectic for the last month that I haven't gotten to play!
Today I remedied that!
Yeah!
I embossed some Kraft resist with my cool clock embossing folder
Then ran some black staz-on over the clock so we could see it.

To challenge myself even more I'm wanted to try to use the sketch at the new
Unity stamp challenge which also is where the red and turquoise came from.
Soooo the stamp of the ticket and the believe are both from unity stamps.

Hope you're having a crafty Monday! Happy Presidents' Day to all my US friends!

Entering this into: 
Unity stamp challenge: Be inspired
Wicked Wednesday ATC: Celebrate the season
A blog named hero: If I could turn back time
The studio challenges: Use no pattern paper and use washi (I don't know if this challenge is for just scrapbook layouts, if it is, please feel free to delete my entry)

9 comments:

  1. So cool. Love what you did with the background. Thanks for playing along:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great ATC, thanks so much for playing with us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER Adorable - LOVE your blog - and THANK YOU SO MUCH for participating in the CHALLENGE! LOVE all you layering and embossing! GOODNESS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful clock theme and colors. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool ATC! I love the effect you created with the embossed background. Thanks for playing along with us at ABNH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Just fantastic
    XOXO
    SanDee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love the structure!
    Thank you for playing with us at The Studio Challenges this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable ♥ Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges ♥ Petra

    ReplyDelete
  9. you did a great job on this ATC and the way you incorporated the Unity challenge is fantastic. Your creation is gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!