Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A thank you

Happy Wednesday!
Are you having a crafty week?
Sometimes just thinking about crafty things is enough!
But not for me today!
Last night I had a wonderful birthday dinner with hubby, mil, and aunt and uncle.
We had a fabulous cannoli cake after dinner, and there were a few presents too!
Today I made this quick thank you for aunt and uncle.

I used an image from Octopode factory,
A polka dot embossing folder, and a heart die cut for those little hearts!
And of course twine! Ahhh I just love the twine!
Here's a close up of my coloring.
By the way (as I've said before,
Yellow is my favorite color! Ahhhh so sunny and bright! 
Plus I just love how it looks with the green!
I hope your getting your craft on tonight!

Entering this into:
Octopode factory: Hearts
The twinery: Lets polka dot
The corrosive challenge: Rainbow bright

6 comments:

  1. I just love Octopode Stamps there are so unique and wonderful. You have done really a wonderful card here. I love it!
    XOXO
    SanDee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card...thanks for playing along with The Twinery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool! I am loving the color combo Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my favorite twine colors.
    Thanks for joining in on The Twinery's polka dot challenge!

    - Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!