Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The crafters cafe: still anything goes!

Happy Wednesday Bloggers!
It's the final week of the Anything goes Challenge at The Crafters Cafe
This is a month long challenge, and who doesn't love Anything Goes???
For my contribution this week I am also playing along with Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2013!
I missed a few months last year, and hope to be able to play along with most of them this year!
And this month I happened to have just about all the products that he used!
SOOOOOO it seemed to be fate!
I am just loving this stamp from Unity Stamps, I also used their chicken coop stamp!
You guys know I love this style....
I do wish I had used the lighter colored tag, but hey, you live and learn right??
Hope you have a happy hump day!  We're half way to the weekend...
or if you're me this is my Monday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!