Sunday, January 27, 2013

Anything But a Card: Tie it up Reminder

Wow, it's been a really quiet bloggy week for me!
I do appologize... I do love sharing my creations, but the only time I've had for crafting
has been for some of my DT commitments,
and I can't share those quite yet!
Plus I've been trekking to the hospital a few times as my Great Aunt had a stroke.
She seems to be doing well, but needs to be in a rehab center for a while.
Prayers are of course appreciated :)

However this quickie post is just to remind you all that the challenge is still going strong over
at the Anything But a Card Challenge blog.
Ohhhh how fun it is to use twine and jute, and string, and yard, and all those fab products!!! 

Hope you all are getting ready for Valentines day!
I know I still need to come up with a fab idea.
A few years ago I made up a bottle with lots of different date ideas in it.
Hubby and I still pull it out from time to time.
In fact, maybe that would be a fun date for V day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!