Sunday, October 21, 2012

Anything But a Card Challenge 4

Good morning everyone!
While most of you are just winding down your weekends, mine is just about to start!
I work the night shift, and this will be my long weekend off!!! Yeah
I don't have to be back to work till Thursday at 6 pm!
I'm just popping in this am to remind you all that this is the beginning
of week 2 of the Fall or Halloween, or fall colors challenge at Anything But a Card
There is definitely some great inspiration hanging out over there!
So what would be appropriate for this post???  Well pretty much
anything you can think of.... well as long as it isn't in card form!
Tags, ATC's, altered items, scrapbook pages, smash pages (be still my heart!)
Think you don't have it in you??  I know you do!  Want some inspiration from me?? ok here goes.... Some of my projects over the last few days!



Sooooo... get out there and create! 
And bring us back your offerings!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you've certainly been busy on the Halloween front! Bony fingers in the altered tin - very cool, and I love that final tag (ATC?) - Miss Purple-Eyes is definitely disturbing!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!