Thursday, August 16, 2012

Another Christmas Card

It's one of those very rare days...
Where it's overcast and less than 115 degrees in Phoenix in the summer!
What should a girl do on an overcast day like this??  
Why make a Christmas Card of course!  
I used a pretty digi from dilly beans shop
I colored this fun snowlady with my copic, I tore and distressed the plain white paper behind her, 
I then embossed another plain piece of white paper, and then 
distressed with my distress inks and threw some embossing powder on those dots! Used 
some fabric cut outs and a strip of snowflake ribbon for the house and tree,
And finished off the card with a few strips of washi tape 
(the card was too big, so i thought it would add a little to the card!  
Here is miss snow's close up!
I am entering this pretty lady these challenges:
Chocolate, coffee, and cards: emboss
Desert Islands Challenge: Blue, Wet, Sparkle, no patterned paper, embossing (pick 3) ok I went overboard
Designed to Color: fabric

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans and at Desert Islands Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diana, I'm with you on the heat! I'm here in Phx. taking care of my elderly father. I'm inside most of the time crafting and keeping cool. Love your Christmas card! The snowman is so cute! Now we need to make some cookies! Super job on our embossing challenge at CC&CC. Come back again soon! Aloha, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!