Sunday, May 27, 2012

Where'd this come from?

This is what happens when you leave your supplies out
and your scrappin buddies come along and make you a smash* page


Last night I went to my very first smash "crop"
I nervously packed up a bunch of supplies, and wondered what to expect.
I had been working on some of the pieces of this page all day... Especially the "ROXY" sign


Which is was all hand made, and the ribbons and lace and washi were added by the girls
during the crop hop.

The washi flags on twine were a hit, and I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of those
in the girls work over the next few weeks! 
And they're super duper easy to make!


As a last minute addition to my supplies I pulled out the tag... I didn't know it if
would get used, but it's just perfect with the additional "dog"
bling! 

This page just screams Roxy... She's a bold fun princess...
Who we learned doesn't really love the outdoors as much as we thought she
would, and always sleeps at my feet to "protect" me.

Thanks girls for the wonderful page!
The best part about the crop (other than the company of course)
is that I have lots of pages to share with you this week! 
Come on back tomorrow for inspiration monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!