Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Smash Book..... a work in progress

I seem to have lots and lots of Works in Progress.........
Hubby always makes fun that I never seem to finish anything, maybe it's the little bit of a perfectionist that lives inside me, but I want things to be just right.......

When I started Art Journaling earlier this year I promised myself that I wouldn't do this with the art journal, that I would just turn the page and move on....
For the most part I have been able to do this, but I have one page that has been very slow to progress, and that I seem to always want to tweak!


This is that page for me.....

It just doesn't seem to have enough "stuff" on it! 

First I did the background and added the bird... then it sat for a while...
Last week I added the lettering, and then it sat for a few more days
Finally I started writing... Just whatever I needed to get out.

I love that I got to use my punchinella for the very first time on this page, but it still doesn't feel quite right.
Maybe I should add a tree next to the bird? 





Or some glitter or fun stickers??  Maybe I should let it simmer for a while longer??
What do you do when your pages aren't just right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!