Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hand made Hello Card



Just a quick card that I made a few weeks back when I first started playing around with my new Ranger Distress Inks (link here!







This was the little beauty that I created!  It was lots of fun, and so amazing to see a plain piece of paper turn into a tie died funness (is that even a word??)  It was of course the precursor to my current work in my art journal. 

I also stamped up the envelope some and shipped it off to ma in North Carolina.  Since her Christmas present (gift certificate to Joann's) was the reason I went out and bought the Inks to begin with.



Quick and easy peasy! What fun card handmade items have you made lately?? and do you ship them off or keep them for only yourself??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!